Phase 2: Brand New Middle School
It’s time to double down. Growing the Middle School space is currently our top facility priority. The Building Hearts and Minds Project planned for a middle school expansion as a possibility in 7 years. God made that happen in 7 months! We’re ready for a Middle School expansion to make space for our rapidly growing school family. This beautiful space will allow for:
- Grades P-12 to remain on one campus
- Grades 6-8 to have their own “home” within our Greenfield Ave. Campus
- The expansion of our school to a “two section” P-8 school. We’ll have the ability to have two sections for almost every grade
- Building an enrollment pipeline that, together with our partners in Christian education at Oostburg Christian School, will fill our high school enrollment to our ideal size.
- Since our Middle School students will be vacating their existing middle school space (home for the last two years), we’ll have four more classrooms for our growing High School as well!
Phase 2: Let’s Do This!
We Need 200 New Gifts from Current SCS Families