High School Athletics
The SCS athletic program is an important platform used to teach the gospel and positively impact our students, both during and after their high school years. The hours spent each week practicing and competing are used to encourage and equip students for life-long Kingdom service. SCS athletes learn to persevere, to lose with grace, and to win with humility.
If your son/daughter is interested in athletics, Sheboygan Christian School offers a wide variety of athletic choices. Contact Athletic Director, Mr. Shane Hansen (920-458-9981 ext. 325) to learn more!
SCS is a member of the Big East Conference and the WIAA.
High School Athletic Programs
- Football – Boys, Fall Season
- Volleyball – Girls, Fall Season
- Soccer – Boys (Fall Season) and Girls (Spring Season)
- Basketball – Boys and Girls, Winter Season
- Baseball – Boys, Spring Season
- Golf – Boys, Spring Season
- Track & Field – Boys and Girls, Spring Season