Smart and Powerful Giving
Increase the impact of your generosity through planned gifts. Planned gifts offer you smart and powerful ways to increase the impact of your gifts to Sheboygan Christian School – often while benefiting your family, too.
By understanding the available options, you can multiply the end results of your generosity in ways that are simple, flexible, cost-effective and extraordinarily powerful.
Types of Planned giving gifts
- Gifts in a Will
- Non-Cash Assets
- Gifts that Provide Income for Life
- Donor Advised Fund
Sheboygan Christian School partners with Barnabas Foundation to offer our supporters complimentary planning services and assistance with complex gifts.
Since 1976, Barnabas Foundation has helped thousands of individuals and families give more effectively to the ministries close to their hearts. They’ll help you accomplish the greatest good with your generosity – for your family and for God’s Kingdom – by helping you....
- Identify the best giving options available to you, in a way that is clear and easy to understand
- Ensure your will reflects your personal and charitable goals
- Give stock, real estate or other non-cash gifts while reducing your taxes
- Make gifts that provide your family with retirement income for life
- Streamline and simplify the process of giving to multiple ministries
Discover the smart and powerful ways you can increase the impact of your generosity. Call John Warmus, the Director of Advancement and Finance at 920.458.9981 x323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.