Apple Pie Sale
For more than 25 years our school has been making delicious dutch apple pies. This is our school's largest fundraiser and also provides a wonderful opportunity for us to work together for our student body. Almost 6,000 pies are homemade, in our school gym, within 3 short days by our own SCS parents, grandparents, & friends!
Volunteer for Apple Pie Production
We would love your help making pies!
Please see volunteer details below:
- Topping and boxes will be made on Friday, October 16 from 8-3 and pies will be made on Saturday, October 17 from 8-4 or until completion.
- Pies will be made at the high school campus (929 Greenfield Avenue) to allow for social distancing.
- Everyone must sign up using the this signupgenius link: Apple Pie Making Sign Up. If you are having a grandparent or friend work towards your hours, please sign them up using the signupgenius. We are trying to limit the number of people in the school at one time.
- Please note on the signupgenius that we need help moving supplies from the elementary campus to the high school campus on Saturday, October 10. This will also be counted towards your booster club hours.
- There will be NO childcare provided this year.
If you have any questions, please email TJ Hendrikse here.
Orders can be picked up on October 17, from 10am to 6pm or October 19, from 8am to 6pm at the Middle School/High School Campus (929 Greenfield Ave)