At Sheboygan Christian School, our goal is to engage the hearts, minds, and bodies of our students through a well-rounded curriculum. From pre-school through middle school, each child is encouraged to explore, understand, and delight in God’s kingdom, in an environment that is both academically challenging and developmentally appropriate.
Our 3K and 4K programs compliment the values formed in a Christian home by enabling the child to spend part of a day in a world that it child-sized and planned so that the child learns to associate with other children of similar age. We offer a Christian atmosphere of respect and loving appreciation for all children to help them develop a positive self-image, and gain in self-confidence, while developing their own creativity.
In Sheboygan Christian School's early childhood program, we believe:
- Children are created by God as unique individuals.
- Children need love and care.
- Children learn through play and exploration.
- Children learn cooperation and sensitivity to others by interacting with peers.
- Children learn problem solving skills, gain in self-confidence, and develop their own creativity when they are actively involved in their learning.
- Children thrive with age-appropriate activities that stimulate their desire for knowledge.
- Children progress at their own rate of speed.
- Children need to grow and develop in all areas: spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual and physical.
3K: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30am-11:00am
4K: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30am-11:30am
Before and After School Care
The before and after school program is designed to provide students with a safe and enriching atmosphere when they are not attending class. Enrollment in this program is provided for students 3k-5th grade and has the same schedule as the regular school calendar. Before school care begins at 7:30am until the time of class and after school care begins at 3:15pm (2:30 on Wednesdays) and ends at 5:30pm. After care may also be available for 3k or 4k students beginning at 11:00/11:30am, provided there is a need. Please contact the elementary school office (920-457-3060) with questions.